Want to install windows (any os xp/7/8/8.1/10) but your CD/DVD drive is not working ! here’s the best method comes in to part “BOOTABLE PENDRIVE”. Many of you are thinking this is the worst method. but let me tell you after Following this guide you will say this is the easiest way to install new windows.
I have Googled for this issue but everyone is talking about CMD commands and disk part whaterver..i personally don’t like this commands and all.
Read Also: Best Earphones under 500
Formatting a laptops or PC with USB flash drive is easy, But the problem is how to make bootable pen drive?
Not everyone is able to make pendrive bootable with commands and all the hard stuff. so I decided to provide you the easiest ways. No commands needed, or no programming knowledge is required.
Today you will learn How to make bootable pen drive using best software available. I have personally tested and formatted (installed new windows operating systems on ) many laptops using these simple and easy methods.
- 8GB pendrive(formatted), USB capacity depends on how big OS size you have. Generally, 8 GB is enough.
- ISO file of any windows(XP, 7,8,8.1, 10) os you want to install. (make sure you have ISO file.)
There are tools which are easy and anyone can make bootable pendrive with them. so let’s see one by one.
- using rufus
How to create Bootable Pendrive in Windows with wintobootic Tool [Method – 1]:
This one is my favorite, and very easy software for pendrive bootable. just download this wintobootic and follow the step below.
Install wintobootic, after installing you will see this screen.
Choose ISO file any windows operating system you want to install. I’m selecting windows 10 OS.
Now insert the pendrive you want to make bootable.
Then it will ask for quick format click on yes.
Then the second message will prompt click ok.
It will flash your USB Drive.
It will take few minutes for the process.
When the process will be done this screen will appear.
How to make Bootable Pendrive in Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10 Using Rufus Tool [Method – 2]:
*Note: Download Rufus tool and install then follow the steps.
In Rufus you will get three options:
- MBR partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI computers
- MBR partition scheme for UEFI computer
- GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer
*NOTE: If you get error like
windows can not be installed to this disk the selected disk has an MBR partition table on EFI systems, windows can only be installed to GPT disk….
So you have to choose third option “GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer”
- Choose to file system “FAT32 (default)”
- Cluster size “4096 bytes (default)”
- Check device for bad blocks “2 passes”
- Check on quick format
- Also, tick on create a bootable disk using “hare choose your iso image whatever windows you want to install”
- Tick on standard windows installation
- And last option create extended label and icon files.
- Now you are ready to go, hit the start button.
Click on ok and it will take few minutes.
Now, you are ready to go, your bootable flash drive is ready to use. I hope this will help but if you get any errors or have questions for me then hit the comment box below. if you find this post “How To Make Bootable Pendrive using easy tools” useful then feel free to share.